Covid-19 Control Levels and Protection at Our Clinic
If you think you have COVID-19 (Coronavirus) or have the following symptoms: Fever, Shortness of Breath, or Cough, or have been advised to self-isolate, or have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please DO NOT come into the clinic. Call HealthLink BC, by dialing 811, to talk to a health care worker and determine the most appropriate next steps.
You can expect to see some changes when you next see your therapist at the clinic. We are doing our very best to ensure the health and safety of our community. Some other items to note are:
- Please follow all signage regarding social distancing and occupancy limit in the clinic (max 2 guests in the lobby at a time).
- The gym will be used in a very limited capacity to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Please try to use the washroom before coming to the clinic.
- Our team will be wearing masks for treatment and we suggest you bring your own if possible, or we can provide one for you.
- All treatment rooms will be disinfected between patients.
Please contact us anytime if you have any questions, and thank you in advance for your patience during this unprecedented time.